CHATTOOGA COUNTY SCHOOLS now offers MyPaymentPlus
- Check account balances online: www.mypaymentsplus.com
- Student cafeteria balances and purchase history
- Prepayments for breakfast/lunch, with auto-pay capability
- Low balance e-mail reminders
- Auto-pay your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
Title IIA Survey Links
Please complete the survey(s) at the links below. If you meet more than one of the classifications below, please consider taking the survey for all that apply. We value your opinions as a teacher, school partner, community partner, and participant in our overall school improvement process.
Chattooga County School District Mobile App
Chattooga County School District's custom mobile app from Blackboard gives parents and students a one-stop spot for access to all your important school information any time of day or night.
Now parents, District employees and community members have a central hub with all the tools they need to stay in touch with the latest news and alerts from Chattooga County School District including:
- Digest feed provides personalized, on-demand access to news and alerts for parents, students, school community members and alumni.
- Important notifications like emergency alerts, school closures or early releases.
- Instant access to contacts, athletics, parent portal, and much more.
Located in Northwest Georgia, 25 miles north of Rome, 45 miles south of Chattanooga, 90 miles north and west of Atlanta and bordering the state of Alabama, Chattooga County is a natural beauty.
Bounded by historic Lookout Mountain to the west and Taylor's Ridge to the south, rural Chattooga County boasts of farmlands, national forests, nature trails, mountain vistas, nearby fishing opportunities and sport hunting, a famous artist, a legendary attorney and a long-standing history of textile and carpet manufacturing.
The Chattooga County School System consists of one high school, one middle school, four elementary schools, two district Pre-K sites and an alternative school.
We are proud of our students and staff and want to share with you many of their accomplishments.